Sunday, February 19, 2006

My entrance into dating

You'd think that by the age of twenty-five I would be more used to interactions with guys, but the truth of the matter is, I am not. All the recent Thursday nights out with the girls have led to my giving my number to a couple of guys. At the time of number distribution, I don't think much about it. It is later that the trouble begins for me. So last night when I had two different guys call me up within an hour and a half of each other, I flipped out. Anxiety basically took over. All the confidence I had at the bar originally talking to these guys is replaced by stress and an unsettling flipping of the stomach. I am excited, for the most part. But I think I've been shaking for the last two days. This is going to take some getting used to.

1 comment:

Lisa Pileggi said...

You're adorable! So... any news to share with your big sister? Dating's never easy and that's the pits! Love you! Lisa