Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Good Holiday For Music

Ah, St. Valentine's Day. What I like about it: chocolate, flowers, love, valentines, cinnamon candy hearts, champagne. What I don't like about it: crowds, expensive prix fixe dinners, feeling more single than usual. Either way, here is my homage to the day of love. My Valentine's playlist: Love, Loss, and Longing. (A little something for everyone.)

LOVE LOSS LONGING

She’s Mine – Brett Dennen
Brand New Start – Little Joy
My Love (Siik Let Go Remix) – Justin Timberlake
Crack the Shutters - Snow Patrol
Everyday – Vetiver
Sleepy Tigers – Her Space Holiday
Feel.Love.Thinking.Of – Faunts

Let’s Get Lost ~ Elliott Smith
I Tried ~ Matt Costa
White Horse ~ Taylor Swift
Try Again ~ Keane
Tiny Vessels ~ Death Cab for Cutie
A Falling Through - Ray La Montagne
You’re A Cad - The Bird and the Bee

Littlest Things ~ Lily Allen
My Stupid Mouth ~ John Mayer
Dropped – Phantom Planet
Extra Special Guy - Gomez
Tired of Being Alone – Al Green
I Don’t Know – Lisa Hannigan


You can listen to most of the songs at this link http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15078667787

There are 3 songs missing (not available on playlist.com): from the LOVE section Feel.Love.Thinking.Of by Faunts, from the LOSS section You're A Cad by The Bird and the Bee, and from the LONGING section Extra Special Guy by Gomez.

Love to all! xxx

No comments: