Thursday, January 19, 2006

Enough Already!

So I've been debating for about a month now how to handle the whole "Bryan Emerald" blog situation. A few days ago, I finally came to the conclusion that I would e-mail him and let him know how I feel. So I have composed a letter. I think it is pretty good. I showed it to two friends and they also thought it was good and appropriate and all that stuff. But my internet has been down for a couple days and so I haven't been able to send it to him. Today, I came home from school, and my internet was working. And now I just cannot send it. I hate confrontation. I don't like confronting my good friends with problems, let alone someone I don't know all that well. The problem is, I tried to ignore the whole ordeal and ignore Bryan Emerald, but that didn't work. It just made me frustrated and upset. So I have to send this e-mail. I am going to send this e-mail. Right now. I can do it. I feel sick...

No comments: